We are pleased to announce the opening of the vacancy “Service Manager (Health & Casualty Insurance)”.
No prior experience in insurance is preferred. Complete training will be provided.
- degree from state university;
- 1+ year experience in sales or customer support;
- excellent written and verbal Ukrainian or Russian;
- attention to details, scrupulousness in managing paper work;
- ability to work in a team, responsible attitude to fulfilling tasks;
- computer literacy: MS Office, Internet;
- placing health & casualty insurance risks with the insurance companies;
- drafting offers for prospective and existing Clients;
- providing informational and analytical support to the PLD department (keeping information regarding insurance companies and their products up to date);
- administering insurance policies of existing clients;
- running errands
- great pay (to be decided upon after an interview);
- health and casualty insurance, coverage of mobile phone expenses;
- mentor’s support during your first year at BritMark;
- workshops conducted by company employees and invited coaches;
- comfortable office located in 2-minute walking distance from Poshtova Ploshcha subway station
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the vacancy title in the subject line.
Contact: Yuriy Nikanyonok
Tel: +38 (044) 425 22 26