We are pleased to announce the opening of vacancy “Communications Manager” (to report directly to Managing Partner).
- clear understanding that PR no longer serves as means of informing and (over) persuading population masses but is becoming an effective tool of conducting internal communication and consolidating niche consumer groups;
- intuitive feeling that following aesthetic and moral/value-based criteria are more important for PR-manager than demonstrating error free but conventional performance;
- degree in marketing is NOT a must;
- less than 3 years of experience;
- ability to work flexible hours (25-40 hrs/w)
- generating new ideas in PR and other areas;
- coordinating actions regarding organic SEO relating to the launching of company’s new products;
- supervising activity of subcontractors and employees of BritMark in the following: launching new version of company website, drafting the schedule for rewriting articles, organizing release of new edition of the book, emailing newsletters with infographics, mailing out prospects, negotiating participation of employees as speakers at relevant conferences, recording video references of Clients etc.
- managing closed group on Facebook devoted to “The Library of Dreams” social initiative;
coordinating communication between the members of Kyiv Film Society.
- UAH 20,000 + salary plus bonuses;
- health insurance, compensation of mobile phone expenses;
- workshops conducted by company employees and invited coaches.
Please send your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org with the vacancy title in the subject line.
Contact: Alexander Saus
Tel: +38 (044) 425 22 26