Property insurance claim settlement includes but is not limited to:
- Notifying the insurance company of the insured event in compliance with its policies
- Providing timely site of occurrence inspection.
- Making the preliminary assessment whether the event can be classified as an insured one.
- Bringing your outgoing documents into conformity with the insurance policy and indemnity procedures.
- Speeding up the loss adjustment results.
- Giving the incentive to the insurance company to be quick in addressing your claim settlement.
- Accelerating the indemnity payment upon submission of all the documents required.
- Negotiating with the insurance company regarding the indemnity payment in disputed cases
Motor vehicle insurance claim settlement includes but is not limited to:
- Categorizing the event in terms of perils insured and facilitating the speedy arrival of traffic police.
- Representing your interests on site of occurrence (car accident).
- Negotiating with law enforcement authorities after the car accident.
- Assessing the damage right after the car accident.
- Gathering all the documents required to receive indemnity.
- Streamlining the consideration of the case by insurance company’s decision makers,
- Reconciling car service stations’ bills with insurance company’s calculations.
- Seeing to the timely maintenance by car service stations.
In 2018, the compensation department BritMark settled the payment of 1,537 insurance events for its Clients for a total of UAH 27.1 million.
We provide settlement under all types of coverage offered by our partner insurance companies. Our professional approach along with previous experience and long-term relationship with them enables you to receive the indemnity much faster than if you would have cooperated with the insurance company directly.
BritMark at a Glance
Overall portfolio of clients’ risks insured in 2018
+38 044 425 07 27
Recommendations of Our Clients